Click on my picture to visit my site
office: 407.513.4257 ext 101
a message from Sean
When I first started in the industry, I asked so many questions that seem to be enormous cliches in real estate… “Why does she rely on those fake scripts with real people?… Does he really think those pushy sales tactics work?… Why won’t they do that on the computer!?” I spent years asking for improvement in the real estate industry. Now with uOwn, I am bringing about those changes.
I started uOwn in order to start defining how I thought real estate should be from a customer service standpoint. Then I started having amazing ideas like the 3D map, Showing Simulations and more. When I started dreaming about the endless ways that technology can improve real estate, I realized that even uOwn has sill only achieved a fraction of what is possible. I am now determined, more than ever, to accomplish the highest level of blending between real estate and technology. It’s my commitment that uOwn will always stay on the leading edge of technology and customer expectations. Now it’s my duty to share these innovative ideas with my agents and the community of Greater Orlando.
I had an epiphany one day. I listed a property that I had loved more than any listing before. I never wanted to lose that listing to another agent and realized I could keep it if I were the best…not just the best I could be, or better than that guy over there. I realized I needed to have the best ideas, best marketing and clearest focus. I put that ‘best’ mentality in everything I do. It’s the stuff that uOwn is made of, and the inspiration to constantly outdo the others.
about Sean Frank
- Native of Central Florida
- Licensed real estate agent for nearly a decade
- Graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in Business Administration, emphasis in entrepreneurship
- Experienced in real estate marketing & advertising, development, homeowners’ associations, mortgages and residential real estate
- Specializing in single family homes, condominiums, high-rises and luxury homes
- Experienced & knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association